- What shipping options are available?
- What can I expect for handling times?
- What shipping carriers are used by Highway and Heavy Parts?
- How can I access tracking information?
- I placed my order on Thursday and paid for 2-Day Shipping. Why won't I get my order on Saturday?
- Do you ship outside the continental U.S.?
- What can I expect for holiday handling times?
- How are returns handled?
Highway and Heavy Parts offers the following Shipping Options:
- Standard Ground
- 3-Day Select
- Second-Day Air
- Next-Day Air
- Next-Day Air Early A.M. Delivery
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM EST will be handled the same day. Some orders may take longer to ship due to availability or assembly times (if applicable). These aren't common situations, and a Highway and Heavy Parts representative will contact you if the shipping of your order is delayed in any way.
Highway and Heavy Parts uses a variety of shipping carriers. These carriers include:
- R&L Carriers
- SouthEastern Freight Lines
- Holland Freight
- Pitt Ohio Freight
The day following shipment of your order, you will receive an email with the order invoice. Tracking information will be located in the upper-right corner of the invoice. To track your order, you can call Highway and Heavy Parts at (844) 215-3406 or visit the shipping carrier's website for tracking information.
Ordinarily, shipping companies such as FedEx and UPS do not offer Saturday deliveries as part of 2-Day Shipping. In order for your parts to be delivered on a Saturday, you must select and purchase Saturday-Delivery shipping which can be done by calling HHP directly at (844) 215-3406.
We have expanded our shipping regions to reach Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Puerto Rico, however there are some extra steps that need to be taken when shipping to these regions. See the guidelines below based on the region you are shipping to: Canada & Puerto Rico
- Shipments going to these regions must be processed from our Coleman, Michigan warehouse.
- If the particular item you are ordering is not in stock at the Coleman, Michigan warehouse, the item will be special ordered in. This will result in additional transit days and may also incur additional shipping costs.
- Once the item ordered is in the Coleman, Michigan warehouse, it will be shipping to your desired location using the method you selected.
- Highway and Heavy Parts is not responsible for customs/border duties or fees.
- Customers in the Canada and Puerto Rico regions are responsible for return shipping on any item returns. Please see the "Returns & Exchanges" page for further details.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii can be drop-shipped from most warehouses.
- Alaska & Hawaii transit times and shipping rates are subject to change due to warehouse availability.
- You can use a freight forwarder, but information must be provided upfront so proper labeling can be made. Once the item ordered reaches the freight forwarder, Highway and Heavy Parts releases all shipping responsibility on the item.
The holidays bring increased demand on shipping carriers, and many of our vendors have varied holiday hours. Typical shipping times range from 1-5 days and may vary during the holiday season. If your order is delayed in any way, a representative from Highway and Heavy Parts will contact you.