7C3039 | Caterpillar 3406/B/C Cooler Core
Just because you have fresh oil in the pan doesn't mean you aren't wearing out your critical engine parts. Overheated oil is thinner and breaks down faster than oil kept within its designed operating range, so are you ready to risk it all with a faulty or leaking oil cooler?
HHP is here to make sure you don't have to take that risk. We offer premium aftermarket parts at up to 50% off OEM prices. And, while most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, packed in a beat-up box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides engine oil coolers with a 2-year parts and labor warranty. How's that for an aftermarket part?
- Manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility. Ensuring quality and consistency.
- Save money without sacrificing dependability. Our Compressors are made to equal or better than OEM specifications while saving you up to 50%.
- Designed for optimal cooling performance to keep your engine running smoothly and prevent overheating.
- You demand the most out of your rig, so we only offer oil coolers that are able to put up with anything the road throws at you.
- This isn't some cheap universal fit cooler. Our coolers are designed and built to OEM specifications to ensure a long lasting life at maximum efficiency. Plus, you'll get a brand new Oil Cooler, with zero core charges. What could be better than that?
- (1) Oil Cooler
2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
3406B Engine Specifications:
Cylinder: L 6
Compression Ratio: 425 LBS
DIESEL 3406B SERIES, F7B1-> DIRECT INJECTION
Ignition Timing: 27Â° BTDC
Oil Pressure At Idle:25 LBS
Intake Valve Lash: .015" Cold
Exhaust Valve Lash:.030"Cold
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W7.1500” x H6.8000” x L16.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.