No Image Available
7W2398 | Caterpillar 3114/3116/3126 Turbo Oil Drain Gasket
A blown gasket can be anything from a minor annoyance to leaving you stranded on the side of the road. You don’t have to put up with whatever gasket you can get your hands on; our gaskets are engineered to withstand anything you throw at it and last well into another million miles. No doubt about it, these are some of the best gaskets on the market.
It's no secret that diesel engine parts can cost an arm and a leg. That’s where HHP steps in. We offer premium aftermarket gaskets at up to 50% off OEM prices. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap gaskets with zero warranty, packed in a dusty box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides gaskets fabricated for unstoppable performance and a 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
- You should not have to ask for quality, you should expect quality. You will receive a brand new turbo oil drain gasket that is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. This ensures quality and consistency.
- Finding the right part has never been easier. All HHP parts are crafted to strict OEM specifications which gives you proper fit and function.
- Looking to save a few bucks? Our parts have equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (1) Turbo Oil Drain Gasket
Warranty2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H0.2500” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.