No Image Available
PK1335044 | Caterpillar 3126 Articulated Piston Kit
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell new Articulated Piston Kits. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your Articulated Piston Kit, what’s left to want?
- You should always know where your parts come from, that's why we always tell you. You will receive a brand new articulated piston kit that is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility. This ensures quality and consistency.
- All HHP parts are crafted to strict OEM specifications which gives you proper fit and function. This means your new articulated piston kit will fit like a glove in your engine.
- We use the latest in diesel engineering technology to bring you the best parts in the industry. Our pistons undergo computer controlled machining to maintain proper clearance.
- Strength and durability are always on deck when you shop with HHP. This articulated piston kit features piston pins that are hardened and tempered for improved strength and wear resistance.
- Saving money on parts has never been easier. We have you covered. Our parts have equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (1) Articulated Piston Kit
- (1) Piston Crown
- (1) 3126 Piston Skirt
- (1) Piston Pin
- (2) Piston Pin Retainers
- (1) Piston Ring Set
- (1) Oil Piston Ring
- (1) Top Piston Ring
- (1) Intermediate Piston Ring
Warranty2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.5000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.