1979328 | Caterpillar C12 Piston Crown, New
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell new Piston Crowns. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your Piston Crown, what’s left to want?
- Want your rig to be up and running for another million miles? You got it! This piston crown is constructed with a hard wearing material for long lasting strength and durability.
- Also, this crown goes through a rigorous manufacturing and assembling process at an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility. This ensures exceptional quality and consistency.
- Let's talk savings. Quality will meet or exceed the OE's at a fraction of the cost, keeping your wallet full of cash!
- To top it off, fitment and functionality will be proper because strict OE specifications are met.
- We have ASE certified techs on staff to answer all of your technical questions. You'll be back up and running in no time!
- (1) Piston Crown
Warranty2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H6.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.