Home - Engine Sensors
Do you know the story of your Fuel Injector? Can you say it will last a billion cycles? We can, but our competitors can't.
When it comes to fuel injectors, we all know there are two main reasons for failure: excessive wear and deposits. And, when you shop the competition, there's no guarantee you won't have these problems weeks after your installation. Why? Because while our competition knows how to make a fuel injector shine like nobody's business, they're not the experts in getting that sweet-source-of-power to last another million miles. We are.
Each and every fuel injector from Highway and Heavy Parts has been fully disassembled, thoroughly inspected, and cleaned to perfection. Once that's complete, our suppliers (who also supply the OEM's) replace 100% of the critical components.
The result? The best ride of your life brought to you by a perfect seal, and a little extra jangle in your pocket with increased efficiency.
Need a little extra proof? Let's talk shop.
3411760 | Cummins N14 Celect Fuel Injector, Remanufactured
P024828R, Cummins N14 Celect Injector, P024828R, 3087558, 3411760, 3083848, EX631760, Cummins N14, N14 Celect, Cummins N14 Celect, Cummins fuel injector, N14 Celect fuel injector, Delphi, 3083848, 3411760, 3087558, EX631760, R-3411760, 209987X, Cummins N1
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Shipping: Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
- Get a brand-new NOP spring, spring seat, and wiring harness with each injector for excellent quality and engine performance.
- We don't like trash and you don't deserve trash, that's why each injector has been thoroughly tested for fuel delivery, fuel injection pressure and timing.
- Our fuel injectors are produced in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility, ensuring quality and consistency you can count on!
- Not only does our supplier produce the best Reman injectors in the world- they also produce the best New injectors in the world, and even supply the OEMs. And, when it comes to standards- they're more strict than a dad with his daughter's boyfriend. Simply put- anything sub-par hits the curb.
- (1) Fuel Injector
- 1 Year Warranty
It is always good practice to confirm the root cause of the failure before installing replacement injectors. The most common reasons for failure include incorrect installation, fuel contamination, and poor fuel filtration.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W4.6250” x H2.2500” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.