Home - Engine Sensors
Do you know the story of your Fuel Injector? Can you say it will last a billion cycles? We can, but our competitors can't.
When it comes to fuel injectors, we all know there are two main reasons for failure: excessive wear and deposits. And, when you shop the competition, there's no guarantee you won't have these problems weeks after your installation. Why? Because while our competition knows how to make a fuel injector shine like nobody's business, they're not the experts in getting that sweet-source-of-power to last another million miles. We are.
Each and every fuel injector from Highway and Heavy Parts has been fully disassembled, thoroughly inspected, and cleaned to perfection. Once that's complete, our suppliers (who also supply the OEM's) replace 100% of the critical components.
The result? The best ride of your life brought to you by a perfect seal, and a little extra jangle in your pocket with increased efficiency.
Need a little extra proof? Let's talk shop.
It is always good practice to confirm the root cause of the failure before installing replacement injectors. The most common reasons for failure include incorrect installation, fuel contamination, and poor fuel filtration.
After replacing the fuel injectors, check that the engine runs properly and there aren't fuel leaks. Address any problems you find as soon as possible, because they can be dangerous once the engine is hot.
3411767 | Cummins N14 Fuel Injector, Remanufactured
P024835R, P024835R, 3411767, 3083662, cummins, N14, P024835R, 3411385, 3083662, 3411767, EX631767, 3411385, 3083662, 3411767, EX631767, R-3411767, 209982X, Cummins N14 Fuel Injector, Remanufactured, Cummins, N14, Fuel, Injector, Remanufactured 3411767, Cum, Cummins N14 Fuel Injector, Reman Injector, Cummins N14 Reman Injectors, Cummins N14 Fuel Injectors, Remanufactured N14 Injectors, Remanufactured Cummins Injectors
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Shipping: Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
- Get a quality injector you can count on because each injector is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility.
- Also, every injector is made to OEM specifications so there's nothing to worry about!
- We don't like trash and you don't deserve trash, so we've carefully selected our supplier and no one can reman a better injector.
- You can't beat our quality made reman injectors because each one includes 100% nozzle, NOP spring and spring seat replacement
- There's no doubt you'll get equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (1) Fuel Injector
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W4.6250” x H2.2500” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.