Home - Return to Previous Page
Think you know the truth about Piston Crowns? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell new Pistons, zero core charges, and a 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your pistons, what’s left to want?
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Pistons.
4P5403 | Caterpillar 3406E Piston Body
P008700, Caterpillar 3406E, Cat 3406E, Caterpillar 3406E Piston, 3406E Piston, Cat Piston, Caterpillar Piston, PLG1352837, 7E0525, 4P5403, 224-3400, 1082716M, 1082716, 108-2716
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- A brand new piston will provide more tolerance and power, giving your engine the efficiency it needs.
- Also, a new piston will help reduce friction and wear. What more could an engine ask for?
- Trust the experts with quality you can count on because our pistons are manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility.
- To top it off, you'll get equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price. It doesn't get much better than that!
- (1) Piston
Warranty:2-Year, Unlimited Mileage, Parts and Labor Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.1 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H5.5000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.