Home - Heavy Duty - Cummins - B Series - 6-Cylinder - Piston Kits & Components
Think you know the truth about Piston Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell new Piston Kits. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your Piston Kit, what’s left to want?
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Pistons.
No Image Available
3802487 | Cummins 6B Piston Kit
P022024, P022024,Cummins Piston Kit - W/Pin Std, 3922571, 3802487, M-3802487, Cummins Piston Kit - W/Pin Std, Cummins, Piston, Kit, W/Pin, Std 3802487, Cummins
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- Worn out pistons are no joke to your engine. At HHP our ASE certified techs are here to help you get a brand new piston kit so so you can get up and running in no time!
- Built to OEM specifications, meaning your engine will have the perfect fit to go a million more miles.
- This kit is also manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility, ensuring quality and consistency you can count on!
- (1) Piston Kit
- (1) Turbo Piston Ring Set
- (1) Top Keystone Piston Ring
- (1) Oil Control Ring
- (1) Intermediate Piston Ring
- (2) Piston Pin Retainers
- (1) Engine Piston
- (1) Piston Pin
Warranty:2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W5.1250” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.