Home - Camshafts & Components - Cummins - B-Series, 4-Cylinder
Let your engine breathe again.
Has your engine lost its “umph”? Yes? Then it’s time to replace your camshaft. Each and every camshaft at Highway and Heavy Parts has been manufactured in a state of the art facility using top of the line grinding and measuring equipment to ensure each camshaft meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Combine this with with up 50% off OEM prices, an industry leading 2-year warranty and technical expertise from HHP’s certified staff, and you’ve got a quality camshaft that will keep you running for another 1 million miles.
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Camshafts.
No Image Available
3925582 | Cummins 4B Camshaft, New
P022703, 3912842, 3914638, 3925582, 3929039, CUM3929039, Cummins, Cummins Cam, Camshaft, Camshaft Cummins, Cummins 4B, 4B, 4B Camshaft, 4B Cam, Cummins 4B Camshaft, 4B Camshaft Cummins, Camshaft 4B, Camshaft 4B Cummins, Cam 4B Cummins, Cummins Cam
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- Replacing your camshaft is no joke, and one mistake could lead to many more problems! You can count on our ASE certified techs to help you with all your engine needs to get you up and running in no time!
- Rest easy knowing you'll get a camshaft built to OEM specifications to fit your engine just right!
- Additionally, we ensure your camshaft will have excellent quality because each one is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility. In other words, you'll go a million more miles!
- Trust the experts with a camshaft made with long lasting strength and durability. This cam will have equal or better quality compared to the OEM at a much lower price. Overall, we've got you covered!
- (1) Camshaft
Warranty2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Be sure to properly lubricate the camshaft and that it has perfect timing for the engine to run properly.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.6 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L52.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.