1850403C92 | Navistar/International DT466E Cylinder Kit
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn't be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell Cylinder Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your rebuild, what's left to want?
- Get where you need to go with new components of a cylinder kit made to OEM specifications to give you a the correct fit and functionality.
- Don't leave your cylinders to chance! Fortify your engine with new CNC turned pistons and computer controlled piston machining to maintain proper clearances.
- Think you're tough? For improved strength and wear resistance, the piston pins are hardened and tempered. Now that's tough enough to keep you going another million miles.
- We emphasize quality here at HHP. We make sure your cylinder kit is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility to give you the quality and consistency you depend on.
- To help you keep oil stay where it needs to, the oil control rings are designed with precise tangential tension to give your engine the proper oil control it requires.
- Stop paying ridiculous OE prices. Receive equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower cost to you.
- (1) Cylinder Kit
- (2) Piston Pin Retainers
- (1) Crevice Seal
- (1) Piston Ring Set
- (1) Piston Ring
- (1) 2nd Piston Ring
- (1) Oil Control Piston Ring
- (1) Pin
- (1) Piston Pin
- (1) Liner
Warranty:2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W5.3800” x H12.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.