3803138 | Cummins Big Cam IV NT88 Water Pump, New | Highway and Heavy Parts
Nothing can destroy an engine faster than overheating. Overheating can create small problems such as a blown hose, to full catastrophes such as a cracked block. Either way, both are going to leave you stranded on the side of the road, so why risk it with a faulty Water Pump?
You expect a lot from your rig so why not keep it running cool, the way it was designed. HHP is here to help, offering premium aftermarket Water Pumps at up to 50% off OEM prices. And, while most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, packed in a beat-up box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP sells Water Pumps with a 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
- Our Water pumps are built to OEM specifications, giving you proper fit and function.
- Worried about quality? With HHP, you'll receive equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower cost.
- 100% Leak tested and hub-pull tested to our high quality standards. We only supply the best parts for your engine.
- Designed and manufactured with the best NEW unitized seals to ensure long, trouble-free performance.
- Each unit uses bearings designed as specified by the original equipment manufacturer to meet specific radial torque and axial load requirements of each application to give long bearing life.
- Every Water Pump is supplied with a quality mounting gasket and other accessories (seals/gaskets) necessary to properly complete the installation.
- Manufactured to original casting specifications for proper fit, easy installation and proper water flow for maximum cooling.
- (1) Water Pump
Warranty:2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.8 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H8.2500” x L13.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.