Home - Crankshaft, Seals, & Damper
Don’t risk your your engine to some no-name, sub-par Crankshaft.
There’s no throwing a bandage on a bad crankshaft. In fact, trying to limp along is only going to cause more damage. Keep your rig running strong for another million miles- without emptying your pockets- with a Crankshaft from HHP.
Forget choosing between quality and price. HHP only offers premium aftermarket parts at up to 50% off OEM prices. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides Crankshafts with exceptional quality and a 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
Need a little extra proof? Let's talk Crankshafts.
No Image Available
3918986 | Cummins C-Series Bare Crankshaft, New
P022758, CUM3918986, 3904363, 3917320, 3918986, 3917443, Cummins, C Series, C-Series, Bare Crankshaft, Bare Crankshafts, Cummins Bare Crankshaft, Cummins Bare Crankshafts, Bare Crankshaft Cummins, Bare Crankshafts Cummins, Cummins B Series Bare Crankshaft, Cummins B Series Bare Crankshafts, Cummins B-Series Bare Crankshaft, Cummins B-Series Bare Crankshafts, B Series Bare Crankshaft, B Series Bare Crankshafts, B-Series Bare Crankshaft, B-Series Bare Crankshafts
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Shipping: Freight shipments are available in the continental U.S. only and are subject to a rate change (communicated prior to shipment). Residential delivery is subject to a $100 charge by the freight carrier, and is not reflected in checkout price.
- You will have longer engine life with this brand new crankshaft because it is crafted with long lasting strength and durability. You can't beat that!
- Also, ditching your old crankshaft and replacing it with a new one can provide a smoother ride. Plus, this new crank has no core charge.
- Proper fitment and function within your engine is guaranteed with this crankshaft because it is crafted to strict OE specifications. If that isn't enough, you'll get equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price! Imagine the money you'll save!
- To top it off, this crank is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility that ensures top-notch quality and consistency of parts!
- (1) Bare Crankshaft
Warranty2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Bare Without Gear
Installation TipsMake sure the crankshaft is properly cleaned before you lubricate it, or the lubrication will not be effective.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 175.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L48.0000”
- Freight shipments are available in the continental U.S. only and are subject to a rate change (communicated prior to shipment). Residential delivery is subject to a $100 charge by the freight carrier, and is not reflected in checkout price.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.