Home - Piston Kits & Components
Think you know the truth about Piston Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell new Piston Kits. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your Piston Kit, what’s left to want?
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Pistons.
No Image Available
3802460 | Cummins C-Series Piston Kit
P022022, 3802460, 3802573, CUM3802460, Cummins, C-Series, Cummins C-Series, Pistons, Piston Kit, Piston Kits, Cummins Piston Kits, Cummins C-Series Piston Kits, C-Series Piston Kit, Cummins C-Series Piston Kit
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- We don't believe in bad parts or wrong parts and that's why HHP's ASE certified techs have you covered.
- Not only will you get a piston kit with equal or better quality compared to the OE, you'll also get a much lower price!
- This piston kit is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility, ensuring quality and consistency.
- (1) Piston Kit
- (1) Piston Ring Set
- (1) Top Keystone Piston Ring
- (1) Intermediate Piston Ring
- (1) Oil Control Piston Ring
- (2) Piston Pin Retainers
- (1) Engine Piston
- (2) Half Valve Locks
Warranty:2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.5 lbs.
- W5.1250” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.