3076226 | Cummins N14 Air Compressor Gasket, New
A blown gasket can be anything from a minor annoyance to leaving you stranded on the side of the road. You don’t have to put up with whatever Air Compressor Gasket you can get your hands on; our Air Compressor Gaskets are engineered to withstand anything you throw at them and last well into another million miles. No doubt about it, these are some of the best gaskets on the market.
It's no secret that diesel engine parts can cost an arm and a leg. That’s where HHP steps in. We offer premium aftermarket Air Compressor Gaskets at up to 50% off OEM prices. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap gaskets with zero warranty, packed in a dusty box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides gaskets fabricated for unstoppable performance and a 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
- Keep More Money In Your Pocket!
- The 3076226 Cummins N14 Air Compressor Gasket is Produced to the exact OEM specifications.
- This Air Compressor Gasket meets or surpasses OE specifications; you are guaranteed the quality of the OE at a much lower price.
- This part is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility, ensuring quality and consistency with this air compressor gasket.
- (1) Air Compressor Gasket
Warranty2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Intake Manifold: 35 FT/LBS
Exhaust Manifold: 35,60 FT/LBS
Flywheel: 200 FT/LBS
Flywheel Surfacing: 2.932-2.942 CUP
Damper: 190 FT/LBS
Main Bearing Cap: 90, 170, 255 FT/LBS LOOSEN & REPEAT
Connecting Rod: 75, 195 FT/LBS
Cyl Head: 100, 220, 220 FT/LBS, + 90Â°
Camshaft Gear Bolt: CAM FOLLOWER ASSEMBLY 15, 35 FT/LBS
Compression Ratio: 16.3:1 RATIO
Firing Order: 1-5-3-6-2-4
Oil Pressure At Idle: 10 PSI @ 700RPM
Oil Pressure: 35-45 PSI
Intake Valve Lash: .014" COLD
Exhaust Valve Lash: .027" COLD (.686 MM)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.