No Image Available
73070425 | Fiat Allis Hydraulic Pump, New
We all know contamination, excessive heat and cavitation can result in catastrophic damage to your engine. A Hydraulic Pump is a lot cheaper and easier to install than a full rebuild kit, so why risk it? Replace your faulty Hydraulic Pump with one from Highway and Heavy Parts.
You expect a lot from your rig. Keep it running cool, the way it was designed, with a premium aftermarket Hydraulic Pump from HHP. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with no warranty or customer support, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP sells Hydraulic Pumps designed to surpass OE tolerances, with a 90 day parts warranty, all at up to 50% off OEM prices. Top it off with support from HHP’s certified techs and service writers, and you’ve got the recipe for quality diesel repair, all the way from diagnosis to delivery. So, how’s that for an aftermarket part?
- Some place won't tell you where their parts come from. We aren't like some places. This hydraulic pump is manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- It can be hassle trying to find the right parts but we can help. All HHP parts are crafted to strict OEM specifications which gives you proper fit and function.
- If you have the questions we will have the answers. We have ASE certified techs on staff to answer all of your technical questions.
- Your parts should handle anything you throw at them. This hydraulic pump is made with hard wearing materials for long lasting strength and durability.
- Saving money on parts has never been easier. Our parts have equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (1) Hydraulic Pump
Warranty90 Day Parts Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.