Home - Return to Previous Page
Is your Cylinder Head in it for the long haul?
We all know in order to get a million miles out of your engine you need to keep your engine cool, well lubricated, and perform regular maintenance. Let one of these slip... and your rig is going to wind up in the shop with you stuck waiting for the repair.
It's no secret that diesel engine parts can cost an arm and a leg. That’s where HHP steps in; we offer premium aftermarket parts at up to 50% off OEM prices. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, packed in a beat-up box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides Cylinder Heads with additional engine cooling properties and a 1-year warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
Need a little extra proof? Let's talk Cylinder Heads.
132-9976 | Caterpillar C15/C15 Acert/3406E Cylinder Head, New
P200010, 4P-5050, 3250386, 2998342, 2741953, 20R2646, 20R2645, 1872110, 1835296, 1769918, 1616190, 161-6191, 1604347, 1604346, 159-8655, 142-7341, 142-7339, 132-9976, 10R7658, 10R5985, 10R5984, 10R4359, 0R9537, 0R9536, 0R9535, 0R8881, 0R8628, 0R7637, 0R7595, 0R7594, Loaded, Loaded Cylinder Head, Loaded Cyl Head, Loaded Cylinder Head Caterpillar C15/3406E, C/15, 3406/E, Cylinder Head, Cat, Caterpillar, C15, C-15, 3406E, 3406-E, C15 Acert, 3406E Acert, Acert, C-15 Acert, 3406-E Acert, Cat C15 Acert, Cat 3406E Acert, Cat C-15 Acert, Cat 3406-E Acert, Cat C-15 Acert Cylinder Head, Cat 3406E Acert, Cylinder, Head, Caterpillar C15, Caterpillar 3406E, Caterpillar C15 Acert, Caterpillar 3406E Acert, Caterpillar C-15, Caterpillar 3406-E, Caterpillar C-15 Acert, Caterpillar 3406-E Acert
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Shipping: Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
- Why buy reman when you can buy new? Our Caterpillar C15/3406E Cylinder Head has no core charge and includes a new forged head casting with higher nickel content for superior strength and durability.
- New valves, spring, retainers, keepers and pre-installed cam bearings, this Cylinder Head includes everything you need to go another million miles
- Keep your engine running at peak performance, with a new head design for higher coolant flow compliments of widened passages and a thicker deck.
- You'll get quality at or exceeding the OEM at a much lower cost. Plus, you'll receive a cylinder head that is 100% assembled in the USA.
- (1) Cylinder Head (Includes valves, spring, retainers, keepers, and pre-installed cam bearings)
Warranty:1-Year Parts Warranty, with the first 6-months Parts and Labor Warranty. The valves, springs, retainers, and keepers, are backed by a separate 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
OEM Applications & Tech Data
Installation Tips** CAUTION OVERSIZE CAM BEARINGS USE CATERPILLAR PART'S #2170751 +.010" AND # 2170752 +.030" 3406 E: *** DUAL SPRINGS AND DUAL SPRING ROTATERS REPLACES SINGLE SPRING #102-7655 AND SINGLE SPRING ROTATERS. Front cam bearing should not be aligned with oil feed hole to help build oil pressure to rest of cam bearings. Should be offset 15-25 degrees above horizontal. (See CAT g01623618)
- In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- Caterpillar - 3406E - Cylinder Head & Components
- Caterpillar - C15 - Cylinder Head & Components
- Caterpillar - C15 Acert - Cylinder Head & Components
- Cylinder Head & Components - Caterpillar - Caterpillar 3406E
- Cylinder Head & Components - Caterpillar - Caterpillar C15
- Cylinder Head & Components - Caterpillar
- Cylinder Head & Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 543.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H17.0000” x L50.0000”
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.