139-0538 | Caterpillar C15/3406E Camshaft, New
P200426, 139-0538, 10R3292, 1390538, 3327301, 332-7301, 10R-3292, 0R8814, 0R8813, 0R-8814, 0R-8813, Caterpillar, C15, 3406E, Camshaft, Caterpillar Camshaft, Caterpillar Camshafts, Camshaft Caterpillar, Camshafts Caterpillar, C15 Camshaft, C15 Camshafts, Camshaft C15, Camshafts C15, 3406E Camshaft, 3406E Camshafts, Camshaft 3406E, Camshafts 3406E, Caterpillar C15 Camshaft, Caterpillar C15 Camshafts, C15 Caterpillar Camshaft, C15 Caterpillar Camshafts, Camshaft Caterpillar C15, Camshafts Caterpillar C15, Camshaft C15 Caterpillar, Camshafts C15 Caterpillar, Caterpillar 3406E Camshaft, Caterpillar 3406E Camshafts, 3406E Caterpillar Camshaft, 3406E Caterpillar Camshafts, Camshaft Caterpillar 3406E, Camshafts Caterpillar 3406E, Camshaft 3406E Caterpillar, Camshafts 3406E Caterpillar
Has your engine lost its “umph”? Yes? Then it’s time to replace your camshaft. Each and every camshaft at Highway and Heavy Parts has been manufactured in a state of the art facility using top of the line grinding and measuring equipment to ensure each camshaft meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Combine this with up to 50% off OEM prices, an industry leading 1-Year Parts Warranty and technical expertise from HHP’s certified staff, and you’ve got a quality camshaft that will keep you running for another 1 million miles.
- Don't sacrifice quality when you don't have to. This camshaft comes from a modern facility that has state-of-the-art equipment and advanced methods for production, inspection, and analysis. On top of that, they are ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 certified - simply put, it's quality and consistency you can count on.
- There's no need to put your engine at risk. Replace your worn out cam with a new one to restore your engine's performance. Valve timing can be affected as much as 3 degrees when there is as little as .001 wear to a camshaft, making replacement critical.
- We don't like trash, and you don't deserve trash. All parts are made to OEM specifications stricter than a dad with his daughter's boyfriend and are thoroughly inspected to ensure proper fit and finish.
- Want to save some cash? We've got your back. This brand new camshaft does not have a core charge, and is guaranteed to be at equal or better quality compared to the OE - just at a much lower price to save your hard-earned dollars.
- If you have technical questions, we would be happy to help. HHP has ASE certified mechanics on staff to address any concerns that come up.
- (1) Camshaft
1-Year Parts Warranty
Installation TipsBe sure to properly lubricate the camshaft for the engine to run properly.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.7 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H6.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.