Home - Cylinder Kits & Components
Think you know the truth about Aftermarket Cylinder Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn't be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell Cylinder Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 2-Year Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your rebuild, what's left to want?
Need a little extra proof? Let's talk Cylinder Kits.
No Image Available
KPLG1979314 | Caterpillar 3406 Cylinder Kit
P062938, KPLG1979314, Cylinder, Kit, Cat, Caterpillar, 3406, Cat 3406, Caterpillar 3406, Cylinder Kit, Cat Cylinder, Cat Cylinder Kit, Cat Kit, Caterpillar Cylinder, Caterpillar Kit, Caterpillar Cylinder Kit, Caterpillar 3406, Caterpillar 3406 Cylinder Kit, Cylinder Kit Caterpillar 3406
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
- Count on quality with a brand new cylinder kit from an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility.
- You'll get a cylinder kit made to OEM specifications that has equal or better quality compare to the OEM at a much lower price.
- Want durability? You got it! CNC turned pistons to precise tolerances are heat treated for better heat, wear resistance and dimensional stability.
- Also, our pistons have precision design features such as special coatings, ovality and optimized pin bores having benefits of improved functionality and better wear resistance.
- Get unmatched strength with case hardened piston pins and articulated steel pistons with a high strength 4130 alloy steel.
- That's not all! Our piston ring materials are made with improved hardness and wear reduction. They also have better resistance to corrosion, scuffing, optimal fuel consumption and emissions.
- (1) Cylinder Kit
- (1) Piston Skirt
- (1) Piston Pin
- (2) Retainers
- (1) Ring Set
- (1) Cylinder Liner and O-Rings
Fits Caterpillar 3406
Installation TipsMake sure to check the condition of your cylinder head before installing cylinder liners. Cylinder heads in imperfect condition may lead to cylinder liner damage.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 31.5 lbs.
- W6.5000” x H13.0000” x L6.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.