Home - Heavy Duty - International / Navistar - DT466E/570E - Rebuild Kits
Think you know the truth about OE Rebuild Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
If we tried to sell you used parts for your Rebuild, you’d call us crazy. But, if you’ve ever bought an OE Rebuild Kit, you may have unknowingly paid a premium for used parts! Replacing used parts with more used parts!?! That sure doesn't sit right with us. How about you?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that the aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language is just plain wrong. HHP is here to set the record straight. We only sell Rebuild Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. Now, doesn’t that sound more like the parts you should be installing in the biggest investment of your career?
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Rebuild Kits.
No Image Available
1836195C98 | Navistar DT466E In-Frame Rebuild Kit, New
P200708, 1836195C98, NAV1836195C98, Navistar, DT466E, Rebuild Kit, Navistar DT466E, Navistar DT466E In-Frame Rebuild Kit, DT466E In-Frame Rebuild Kit, Navistar In-Frame Rebuild Kit, Navistar DT466E Rebuild Kit, Navistar Rebuild Kit, DT466E Rebuild Kit,
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Shipping: Freight shipments are available in the continental U.S. only. Overweight items requiring truck freight may be subject to shipping rate change. If a rate change is required, you will be notified after checkout but prior to shipment. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses which is not reflected in the checkout price.
- Lower emissions, and soot saturation prevention? You get it all with Forged Steel Pistons, which are lightweight, high-strength, and provide a much longer life as they expand and contract less than traditional pistons.
- Go the extra mile, or a million extra miles-with Piston Pins that are hardened and tempered for improved strength and wear resistance. Ever heard of the little engine that could? We bet it had these Piston Pins.
- Keep oil where it needs to be with Oil Control Rings designed with precise tangential tension for maximum oil control.
- Want durability? You got it! Rod and main bearings are constructed with a Tri-Metal material for longevity.
- Trust the experts with a Rebuild Kit manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. Simply put, it's quality and consistency you can count on.
- (1) In-Frame rebuild Kit
- (1) Main Bearing Kit:
- (6) Bearings
- (1) Bearing
- (6) Rod Bearing
- (1) Pan Gasket Kit:
- (1) Oil Pan Gasket
- (1) Oil Pick-up Gasket
- (1) Upper Gasket Kit
- (1) Round Port Exhaust Gasket
- (1) Turbo Mount Gasket
- (1) Turbo Supply Gasket
- (1) Turbo Drain Gasket
- (1) Cylinder Head Gasket
- (1) Fuel/Oil Manifold Gasket
- (1) Cover/Intake Valve Gakset Kit with O-Rings
- (1) Thermostat O-Ring
- (2) O-Rings
- (6) Injector Seal Ring Kits
- (6) Cylinder Kits with rings
- (6) Pistons
- (6) Piston Pins
- (12) Piston Pin Retainers
- (6) Liners
- (6) Liner Seal
- (6) Piston Ring Set
Warranty:2-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.1 lbs.
- Freight shipments are available in the continental U.S. only. Overweight items requiring truck freight may be subject to shipping rate change. If a rate change is required, you will be notified after checkout but prior to shipment. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses which is not reflected in the checkout price.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.