3619037 | Cummins Celect ECU, Remanufactured
P248759R, R3619037, 3619037, Cummins, Cummins Celect, Celect, ECU, Electronic Control Unit, Electronic Control Module, Cummins Celect ECU, Celect ECU, Cummins Celect ECU Remanufactured, Celect ECU Reman, Celect ECU Remanufactured, Cummins Celect N14 ECU, Celect N14 ECU, Cummins Celect N14 ECU Remanufactured, Celect N14 ECU Reman, Celect N14 ECU Remanufactured, Cummins Celect ECM, Celect ECM, Cummins Celect ECM Remanufactured, Celect ECM Reman, Celect ECM Remanufactured, Cummins Celect N14 ECM, Celect N14 ECM, Cummins Celect N14 ECM Remanufactured, Celect N14 ECM Reman, Celect N14 ECM Remanufactured
Don't let a small part turn into a major repair. We wouldn't risk putting sub-par parts into our engines, so why should you?
HHP only sells Electronic Control Modules that are manufactured in a state of the art facility using top of the line machining and measuring equipment to ensure each part is manufactured to OEM specifications. Combine this with up to 50% off OEM prices, industry leading 1-Year Warranty and technical expertise from HHP's certified staff, and you've got a quality Electronic Control Module that will keep you running for another million miles.
- Want your ECM programmed a specific way? We have the solution. Stock ECM Programming is an option for you as well as custom to fit your needs.
- Plus, a reman ECM could increase fuel efficiency, power, and acceleration. Everything your rig could need is within this ECM.
- Why pay more when you can pay less? Quality meets or exceeds the OE's at a much lower price. You can't beat that!
- Emission reduction? This bad boy can dictate tailpipe emissions which in turn can reduce your emissions. If you're an want to help the environment, this can help.
- To top it off, you'll sleep soundly at night knowing strict OE specifications are met, giving you the best of fit and function.
- (1) Electronic Control Module
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H8.5000” x L9.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.