Home - Heavy Duty - Cummins
Think you know the truth about Aftermarket Rebuild Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell Rebuild Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your rebuild, what’s left to want?
Need a little extra proof? Let’s talk Rebuild Kits.
No Image Available
Cummins ISX/QSX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit
P259402, MCB4376392-2, Cummins, ISX, QSX, Cummins ISX, Cummins QSX, Non-APR, Twin Cam, Inframe Re-Ring, Inframe Re-Ring Kit, ISX/QSX, Cummins ISX/QSX Non-APR, Cummins ISX/QSX Non-APR Twin Cam, Cummins ISX/QSX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Cummins ISX/QSX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kits, Cummins Kit, Cummins Kits, Cummins Re-Ring Kit, Cummins Re-Ring Kits, Cummins ISX Non-APR, Cummins ISX Non-APR Twin Cam, Cummins ISX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Cummins ISX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kits, Cummins QSX. Cummins QSX Non-APR, Cummins QSX Non-APR Twin Cam, Cummins QSX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Inframe Re-Ring Kits, ISX Non-APR, ISX Non-APR Twin Cam, ISX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, QSX Non-APR, QSX Non-APR Twin Cam, QSX Non-APR Twin Cam Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Cummins Kit, Cummins Kits, Cummins Inframe Re-Ring Kit, Cummins Inframe Re-Ring Kits
Shipping: Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
- Give your engine an upgrade with a tri-metal construction rod and main bearings for durability. Think you're tough? Try the new piston rings coated with wear resistant materials for extended wear characteristics.
- This inframe re-ring kit conforms to strict OEM specifications ensuring proper fit and functionality. Also, why overpay when you don't have to? You'll get equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- Proper oil control is extremely important, that is why the new oil control rings included are designed with precise tangential tension to keep your oil where it needs to be.
- Additionally, our sealing products are made in the United States and are 100% asbestos free! You can't beat that!
- Do you have good existing pistons? If so, this re-ring kit is a cost-effective option that allows you to reuse your good existing pistons and save money!
- Correct materials are used in the crafting of the gaskets, giving you excellent performance in functionality and sealability.
- Worried about a core charge? There isn't one! All new parts are included which will keep your engine up and running for another million miles!
- You'll get a new re-ring kit that has great quality and consistency because it is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility. Plus, the cylinder liners included are induction hardened to reduce bore wear.
- (6) Cylinder Liner Kits
- (6) Cylinder Liners
- (6) Carbon Scraper Rings
- (6) Liner Seals
- (6) Liner Shims
- (6) Piston Ring Sets
- (6) Top Piston Rings
- (6) Compression Piston Rings
- (6) Oil Piston Rings
- (12) Retaining Rings
- (6) ISX Connecting Rod Bearings
- (1) Main Bearing Set
- (7) Upper Main Bearings
- (7) Lower Main Bearings
- (4) Standard Crankshaft Thrust Bearings
- (1) O-Ring Seal
- (1) Bypass Valve Plunger
- (1) Oil Pan Gasket
- (1) ISX Upper Engine Gasket Set
Warranty2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
152mm Non-APR with Loose Shim
1 piece steel
1 piece steel
Installation TipsEngine break-in is critical. Be sure to follow the proper break-in procedure to avoid engine complications with oil consumption, fuel economy and engine power.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 137.0 lbs.
- W42.0000” x H24.0000” x L48.0000”
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.