3084650 | Cummins M11 Cylinder Head, Remanufactured
P212166R, 3417957, 3401536, 3084650, Cummins, M11, Cylinder, Head, Heads, Cylinder Head, Cylinder Heads, Cummins Cylinder Head, Cummins Cylinder Heads, Cylinder Head Cummins, Cylinder Heads Cummins, M11 Cylinder Head, M11 Cylinder Heads, Cylinder Head M11, Cylinder Heads M11, Cummins M11 Cylinder Head, Cummins M11 Cylinder Heads, M11 Cummins Cylinder Head, M11 Cummins Cylinder Heads, Cylinder Head Cummins M11, Cylinder Heads Cummins M11, Cylinder Head M11 Cummins, Cylinder Heads M11 Cummins
We all know in order to get a million miles out of your engine you need to keep your engine cool, well lubricated, and perform regular maintenance. Let one of these slip... and your rig is going to wind up in the shop with you stuck waiting for the repair.
It's no secret that diesel engine parts can cost an arm and a leg. That’s where HHP steps in; we offer premium aftermarket parts at up to 50% off OEM prices. While most believe aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, packed in a beat-up box from who knows where, HHP is here to kick that stereotype to the curb. HHP provides Cylinder Heads with additional engine cooling properties and a 1-Year Warranty. How’s that for an aftermarket part?
- Is your engine on the fritz? A "like new" cylinder head will provide excellent valve movement control and air flow as well as build horsepower and torque for your engine.
- We stress quality here at HHP. That's why each cylinder head is assembled right here in the USA and is thoroughly inspected, tested, and cleaned to ensure excellent quality.
- Think you're tough? This cylinder head was made of cast iron for long lasting strength and durability. You can't beat that.
- Don't put your engine at risk. By replacing your cylinder head, you'll prevent the risk of damage and overheating to your engine.
- Take your engine back to the glory days. You'll see full performance and efficiency out of your engine with a replaced cylinder head.
- This cylinder head was made to OEM specifications stricter than a dad with his daughter's boyfriend, ensuring proper fitment and function for your engine.
- We know you work hard for your money. That's why we offer our cylinder heads at equal or better quality compared to the OE, but at a much lower price. Cha-ching!
- (1) Cylinder Head
Installation TipsMake sure to check the condition of your cylinder head before installing cylinder liners. Cylinder heads in imperfect condition may lead to cylinder liner damage.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 410.0 lbs.
- W42.0000” x H24.0000” x L48.0000”
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses within the continental United States only. Freight carriers charge an additional $100.00 for residential addresses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.