5327-970-6441 | Mercedes OM366 Turbocharger, New
Nothing is more embarrassing than getting passed by a hybrid when you have your pedal to the floor. It’s time to replace that worn out turbo with something new. Whether you need a stock replacement or are shooting for more power Highway and Heavy Parts has you covered.
Choose balanced, long-lasting power you can count on with a turbocharger from Highway and Heavy Parts.These parts aren't some no-name, knock-off that come from some dirty factory where acceptable tolerances are between “close enough” and “ehh, no one will notice”. We only work with reputable aftermarket suppliers, most of which supply the OE, meaning you can rest assured you've got quality you can count on, a 1-Year Warranty, and savings up to 50% off OE Prices.
- This turbocharger is manufactured to OE specifications equal or better than the competition, giving you peace of mind.
- To ensure quality and consistency, this turbo is manufactured in a TS16949 management certified facility.
- At HHP, we do not sell sub-par parts! The cartridges in this turbo are balanced by using Turbo Tehnics VSR's, or Variable Speed Balancing Machines. And assembled using semi-automated build stations to reduce human error.
- Because your diesel needs long lasting strength and durability, the turbine housing and center section are made of cast iron and the compressor housing is made of cast aluminum.
- Since this turbo is brand new, there is no core charge, keeping cash in your pocket!
- (1) Turbocharger
- (1) Gasket Kit
Warranty1-Year Parts Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.1 lbs.
- W10.6300” x H19.2900” x L11.6100”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.