1601697 | Caterpillar 3126 Fuel Injectors, New
We can, but our competitors can't.
When it comes to fuel injectors, we all know there are two main reasons for failure: excessive wear and deposits. And, when you shop the competition, there's no guarantee you won't have these problems weeks after your installation. Why? Because while our competition knows how to make a fuel injector shine like nobody's business, they're not the experts in getting that sweet-source-of-power to last another million miles. We are.
Each and every fuel injector from Highway and Heavy Parts has been fully disassembled, thoroughly inspected, and cleaned to perfection. Once that's complete, our suppliers (who also supply the OEM's) replace 100% of the critical components.
- All HHP parts are crafted to strict OEM specifications which gives you proper fit and function. This means your new fuel injectors will fit like a glove in your engine.
- Your parts should handle anything you throw at them. Our parts are built with hard wearing materials for long lasting strength and durability.
- Looking for that extra power? With new fuel injectors you will increase your power and lower your emissions.
- It can be a hassle stopping to fuel up. New fuel injectors can lower your fuel economy meaning you you can keep on keeping on.
- Saving money on parts has never been easier. Our parts have equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (12) Fuel Injector
Warranty90 Day Parts Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.