489-5004 | International Harvester/Navistar DT466 Inframe Rebuild Kit
P205465, 489-5004, RPOK-466TEIF, International, Navistar, DT466, Inframe, Rebuild, Kit, Kits, International/Navistar DT466 Inframe Rebuild Kit, International/Navistar DT466 Inframe Rebuild Kits, Navistar DT466 Inframe Rebuild Kit, Navistar DT466 Inframe Rebuild Kits, International Inframe Rebuild Kit
Think you know the truth about Aftermarket Rebuild Kits? We'd bet you'd be surprised.
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn’t be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell Rebuild Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 1 Year Parts and Labor Mileage Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your rebuild, what’s left to want?
- You should always know where your parts come from, that's why we always tell you. You will receive a brand new inframe rebuild kit that is manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- It can be a hassle trying to find the right parts but we can help. All HHP parts are crafted to strict OEM specifications which gives you proper fit and function.
- If you have the questions we have the answers. We have ASE certified techs on staff to answer all of your technical questions.
- Your parts should last for the rest for your life not the rest of the year. This inframe rebuild kit is built with hard wearing materials for long lasting strength and durability.
- Saving money on parts has never been easier. Our parts have equal or better quality compared to the OE at a much lower price.
- (1) Oil Suction Gasket
- (6) Cylinder Kits
- (6) Liners
- (6) Ring Sets
- (6) Compression Piston Rings
- (6) Compression Piston Rings
- (6) Oil Piston Rings
- (6) Pistons with Pins
- (6) O-Ring Kits
- (1) Standard Main Bearing Set
- (1) Standard Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- (1) Oil Suction Tube Gasket
- (1) Oil Pan Gasket
- (1) Head Gasket Set
- (6) Injector Cover Grommets
- (6) Rocker Cover Grommets
- (1) Breather Housing Gasket
- (1) Air Inlet Elbow
- (6) Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- (12) Rotator Shields
- (1) Cylinder Head Gasket
- (1) Turbo Oil Inlet Gasket
- (1) Intake Manifold Gasket
- (1) Turbo Mounting Gasket
- (1) Oil Tube Gasket
- (1) Oil Drain Gasket
- (1) Thermostat Gasket
- (1) Valve Cover Gasket
- (6) Injector Nozzle Gaskets
1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Installation TipsEngine break-in is critical. Be sure to follow the proper break-in procedure to avoid engine complications with oil consumption, fuel economy and engine power.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 116.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H9.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.