No Image Available
1802580 | International/Navistar DT466 Cylinder Kit
It’s no secret, rebuilding your rig is one of the most labor (and wallet) intensive repairs out there. Sure, you want your engine to last another million miles but you also want the best price; so what should you choose- OEM or Aftermarket?
When it comes to engine parts, the aftermarket often gets a bad rep. The idea that aftermarket retailers sell cheap parts with zero warranty, delivered in a beat-up box written in another language couldn't be further from the truth. HHP is here to set the record straight; we only sell Cylinder Kits with new parts, zero core charges, and a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. On top of only offering premium quality parts, we also make sure you save up to 50% off OEM prices. So, when it comes to your rebuild, what's left to want?
- When you buy from Highway and Heavy Parts, you don't have to worry about where your parts are coming from! This Cylinder Kit was manufactured and assembled in an ISO 9001 certified facility. This ensures quality and consistency.
- Don't be worried about buying an aftermarket part, because our parts are all built to OEM specifications.
- Because our parts are built in high quality facilities and are held to a high set of standards they are made to an equal or even better quality compared to the OE, but come at a much lower price.
- Need help with your part, or engine? We have ASE certified techs on staff to answer all of your technical questions.
- Don't worry about frequent replacements! This Cylinder Kit was built with hard wearing materials for long lasting strength and durability.
- (1) Cylinder Kit
- (1) Liner
- (1) Ring Set
- (1) Piston with Pin and Retainers
- (1) O-Ring Kit
Warranty:1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.