RA4600701387 | BOSCH COMMON RAIL INJECTOR (445120303) FOR DETROIT DIESEL DD15/16 ENGINES
Lower Emissions. Higher Torque. Better Fuel Economy.
What more could you ask for from this workhorse of an injector?
When it comes to fuel injectors, we all know there are two main reasons for failure: excessive wear and deposits. And, when you shop the competition, there's no guarantee you won't have these problems weeks after your installation. Why? Because while our competition knows how to make a fuel injector shine like nobody's business, they're not the experts in getting that sweet-source-of-power to last another million miles. We are.
Each and every fuel injector from Highway and Heavy Parts has been fully disassembled, thoroughly inspected, and cleaned to perfection. Once that's complete, our suppliers (who also supply the OEM's) replace 100% of the critical components.
The result? The best ride of your life brought to you by a perfect seal, and a little extra jangle in your pocket with increased efficiency.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced Engine Noise
- Low Emissions
- Low Fuel Consumption
- High Torque, even at low engine speeds
- Built to Meet or Exceed OE Performance and Durability
- All Wearable Components are Replaced with New OE Parts
- Remanufactured with Upgrades to Components and Specs
- Meets Emissions Requirements
- Produced and Tested using the Latest Bosch Technology
- Improved Fuel Economy and Higher Torque
(1) Common Rail Fuel Injector
1-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Why buy from HHP?
- Genuine OE aftermarket replacement parts - same parts as the OE supplier
- Parts meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Expert advice from ASE Certified Technicians
- Save up to 50% off OEM prices
- Huge inventory for one-source shopping
- Fast and easy ordering – call or shop online
- Fast Shipping
- Nationwide distribution centers
- Backed by an industry-leading warranty
Warranty acceptance/denial will be at the sole discreation of each respected manufacturer. Each of HHP's manufacturers utilizes their own warranty procedures which vary in claim review time (typically between 3-5 weeks). On items that carry a labor warranty, rates are paid on flat-rate book time. Rates vary by manufacturer.
Detroit Diesel DD15
Detroit Diesel DD16
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.7 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H3.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.