Exploring PurePower Diesel Engine Fuel Injectors
If you're looking for replacement diesel engine parts, you undoubtedly want the best!
That's why here at Highway & Heavy Parts we're excited to be able to offer you fuel injectors from PurePower Technologies. These injectors provide you with quality, power, reliability, and efficiency—exactly what you want out of diesel fuel injectors!
Our video takes you through some of the benefits of our PurePower offerings:
Benefits of PurePower Fuel Injectors
Curious about the features and benefits that come along with PurePower's line of fuel injectors? We'll take you through exactly what makes these parts so great!
- Cost: Want great parts but aren't interested in paying through the nose for them? With these injectors, you're getting factory quality and performance, at up to 50% off of OEM pricing. That's nothing to sneeze at!
- Warranty: You're really getting peace of mind with these injectors. Not only do they come with a 15-month unlimited mile warranty, but they have 0.2% warranty rate!
- Quality: Built to OEM specifications, these injectors are assembled in a 100,000 certified cleanroom using original process equipment. They include new o-rings, new hardware, and new spring to ensure proper fit and function.
- Testing: Each injector undergoes an advanced end-of-line checks, delivery, leakage, and opening characteristics. All fuel injectors are also subject to a nozzle flow testing process to ensure there are no leaking and that there is proper needle lift.
You can also take a look at About PurePower Diesel Engine Fuel Injectors for more information.
Fuel Injector Replacements for Your Diesel Engine
You can also call to speak with our ASE Certified Techs!
Because we know how important quality is to you, we're bringing you injectors that have been remanufactured using state of the art equipment, which can measure micro finishing to sub-micron levels. That's one reason why the warranty rate is so low on these injectors!
Want to keep money in your pocket? At prices significantly lower than the OEM, we're bringing you a quality remanufactured injector that comes with new connectors, o-rings, hardware, and springs. And our ASE Certified Techs will help ensure that you're getting the right parts for your engine!
Want your engine to keep running for another million miles? This injector is remanufactured in a quality IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 facility, meaning you're going to get exceptional quality!
Rebuild Your Fuel Injectors or Buy Them?
We've written an entire blog about why you shouldn't rebuild your injectors, but we're taking you through some of the highlights here!
- Cleanliness: Because of the delicate nature of fuel injectors, re-assembly of these diesel parts is best accomplished in an environment-controlled cleanroom. This is difficult to accomplish at home, and, if not done properly, can lead to issues with your injectors down the road.
- Components: Because the components are so complicated, it's difficult to create the precise angles required when rebuilding injectors in your garage. Without this level of precision, you risk further injector failure.
- Cost: One thing we hear most frequently in favor of rebuilding is its cost efficiency. However, it can actually end up costing you more to rebuild them on your own.
There are a lot of components necessary to get the job done right, and these replacement parts add up. In the end, you're better off having a reputable supplier or repair facility help you out. It'll probably save you some money, and you can know that's it's being done correctly.
If you're looking for more information on fuel injectors, check out our blog, Diesel Engine Fuel Injectors Explained.
If you need help finding the right parts for your engine, we have ASE Certified Techs on staff with the info you need! Give 'em a call at 844-215-3406. Or request a quote online!