Value Program for Heavy-Duty Diesel Truck Repair Shops
Have you joined the HHP Value Program?
91% of repair shops don't have a parts department.
We've surveyed heavy duty diesel repair shops all over the United States and found the following problems:
- Owners stop managing the business to locate engine parts.
- Repair shops can't bill labor dollars because a mechanic is using valuable time researching diesel parts.
- Repair shops use staff hours to drive around to pick up diesel engine parts.
- Repair shops try to keep up with the latest parts news, such as technical data, new products, and industry-wide problems, but fall behind.
- Suppliers can't or won't provide technical assistance to repair shops needing advice.
- Repair Shops consistently pay too much for diesel engine parts, decreasing profitability.
- Learn More »