Have you joined the Repair Shop Value Program?
91% of repair shops don't have a parts department.
We've surveyed repair shops all over the United States and found the following problems:
- Owners stop managing the business to locate parts.
- Repair shops can't bill labor dollars because a mechanic is using valueable time researching parts.
- Repair shops use staff hours to drive around to pick up parts.
- Repair shops try to keep up with the latest parts news, such as technical data, new products, and industry wide problems, but fall behind.
- Suppliers can't or won't provide technical assistance to repair shops in need of advice.
- Repair Shops consistently pay too much for parts, decreasing profitability.
- Learn More »